2.12.2008

Spanish-Buenos Aires

Welcome to Buenos Aires.
Here you will find information about Argentina, helpful links, Students notes and a little bit more...

For information about Spanish Tutoring, Lessons and Groups , please visit:
or write me at:



















My name is Andrea Vespa. I was born in Buenos Aires and I love my city. I have lived in Berlin for a year and I studied German there. I have traveled round many European and Latin American countries and I have always looked for learning the local language. I love the way people communicate.
I have a degree in Communications (Buenos Aires University) and I also studied Body Mind Centering. I have been a photographer for many years. I started teaching Spanish in Berlin, and after working in some International Spanish Schools in Buenos Aires, I began to teach at my own studio. I am an English-Spanish and Portuguese-Spanish translator.

Spanish in Buenos Aires takes place in Palermo Viejo (Hollywood).

andreavvespa@gmail.com